Still alive..... January 21st 2007 ....just had no time to write it up!
- Bangkok: Weekend Market, River Boat ride, Reclining Budha (VERY GOOD)
- Chaingmai: Mountain-top temple. Waterfalls (GREAT)
- 3 Day Elephant Sanctuary and Mahoot Training (FANTASTIC)
- Golden Triangle / Laos (NOT GREAT)
- 3 Day Jungle Trek (BRILLIANT)
- Koh Sumui (HELL - DO NOT GO THERE!)
- Ko Thong National Marine Park: Snorkling and Kayaking. (VERY ... read more
Asia » Thailand A unified Thai kingdom was established in the mid-14th century. Known as Siam until 1939, Thailand is the only Southeast Asian country never to have been taken over by a European power. A bloodless revolution in 1932 led to a constitutional monarchy.... ... read more
After leaving University and joining the salary club for the last 4 years, we both decided to take some time out and explore some of the world while we can. We've been on many a european holiday, but our trip to Peru in 2005 made us even thirstier to seeing more of the world. Now, our 3 month journey through New Zealand, Australia and Thailand begins...
... full info