Day 15 - Carnival Miracle Cruise (Day # 7)


Advertisement
Oceans and Seas » Caribbean
June 29th 2012
Published: July 2nd 2012
Edit Blog Post

Woke up to find the weather pretty ordinary on the balcony. Squally showers and only about 20 degrees. The seas were a bit choppy as well.

Had another snooze and when I woke up again around 10.30 the sky was getting clearer, and by lunchtime it was now fine and sunny and back to usual 30 degrees. The sea was flat as a tack with just a small swell evident.

Had cereal and fruit for breaky but spoilt by a bad coffee which just lingered. Lunch I had my first Cheeseburger & fries and a little potato salad, while Kerry had the healthier Tuna sandwich from the Deli.

Only did the one Trivia session today which was sports based. Joined forces with a couple who could barely speak English but we managed to score 10 of 20 which was pretty good effort.

Had a lazy afternoon at Serenity pool deck, and caught up with writing the blog for the last few days.

We checked out the professional photo’s taken of us during the cruise but there never was that perfect photo worth buying.

After Dinner we went to the Show Lounge to see the Big Band Show. It was pretty average so we left after about 30 minutes and went down to catch the Adult Comedy of Thomas Brown. He was average performer with a few funny lines here and there, but material was not the best.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 35; dbt: 0.022s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb