At Sea En Route to Antigua - Day 9


Advertisement
Oceans and Seas » Atlantic
February 3rd 2015
Published: February 8th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Tuesday 3rd February, 2015. At Sea En Route to Antigua

After another posh breakfast we went to the lecture on Rafting the Colorado which was delivered by Billie. It was quite interesting but all of these talks are a little self indulgent - a bit like looking at someone else's holiday snaps. We read our books for the rest of the morning and after lunch M went to the Craft and Creation session where she started on her butterfly made out of butterflies. This entailed punching out loads of butterfly shapes and then gluing them in a larger butterfly pattern. Very time consuming. She didn't finish it so will continue on the next session. D went to lecture on "One Day I Might Sail Around the World" which was delivered by a fellow passenger called Christopher Cullingford. This was a lecture about his adventures when he sailed across the Atlantic. We met Patty and Roy in the bar along with Dave and Sam. We had our mandatory two rounds of drinks. The waiter is called Dexter so now the bar is called Dexter's bar. He is very charming and dishy. After dinner we met up with Roy and Patty again and went to the show which was Shirley Valentine. It was the best show we had ever seen on a cruise ship. It was part one of a monologue (of an hour) delivered by Pauline Daniels in Willie Russell's classic comedy drama. Absolutely BRILLIANT!!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0245s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1016.8kb