At Sea En Route to Antigua - Day 8


Advertisement
Oceans and Seas » Atlantic
February 2nd 2015
Published: February 8th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Monday 2nd February, 2015. At Sea En Route to Antigua

After a posh breakfast D went to the Port Lecture on St Kitts and St Lucia while M went to the Craft and Creation session with Alan O'Cain. This time it was called Crafty Cut-Outs - Following in the Footsteps of Matisse. She produced a mounted artwork of a flower. D also went to a lecture on Walking the Great Wall of China in High Heels. He came back stating that it was a bit self indulgent. After lunch D read in the cabin while M went to the Craft and Creation Session led by Billie. This time she started making a mounted butterfly creation out of punched paper butterflies. This session continues tomorrow as it is quite fiddly. Dinner as usual with our table-mates . M has decided that the Assistant Maitre D' looks like Sacha Distel. Dinner was followed by the show which was a change to the schedule. It was Richard Sykes our Cruise Director doing his Elton John Show. We went along with Roy and Patty and it was fantastic. We sat in the front and sang along to all the songs we knew. A good but uneventful day.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.527s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 11; qc: 62; dbt: 0.288s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb