rihla 17, castillo1


Advertisement
Oceania
February 6th 2012
Published: February 6th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Rihla 17

I do not agree with Castiglione 's descriptions of what makes a man ideal because a man doesnt have to be good at every aspect of life but has the ability to learn from life. Sure man could be of this Castiglion description but not all man adapt to this position of statue. He thought this because he may have seen it like all men should be aware of their surroundings and a step to that would be knowing a lot about the factors in life humans created like art, music, language. I think it would be contridicting to pick a side for me because fear brings envy and grudges while love brings jeliciousy and signs of weakness, so its hard to say because they both have there bad sides. Martin Luther king jr. Was leader who was love by all who wanted equal rights. He fought for those who were outcast because of their color and race and people began following his heroic example by following his movement. As he began campaigning this ideal he did so in a non-violent way which open the eyes of those who ignored the realities of life. Soon he had thousands upon thousands who followed his movement and he soon acomplished something that no one could acomplish in his life time. After his death many of his ideals and believes were put into affect in society. People started to embrace diversity a little more welcomingly instead of fearing it and began to share love to thy brother of all races and colors.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.136s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0389s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb