Epilogue


Advertisement
Oceania
February 4th 2009
Published: February 4th 2009
Edit Blog Post

MISTAKES

We should have gone at a different time of the year when we could have missed much of the rainy season.

Ten days on New Zealand South Island was not enough.

Thirty five days in Fiji was too long.


HIGHLIGHTS

Inevitably we will be asked what was the highlight of our trip. Well, they were:

Hong Kong - Hot, humid, dirty, loud, but we loved it.

Australia - Best beaches and the people we stayed with.

New Zealand - South Island knocked us out. Seeing Milford Sound and the helicopter ride over the glaciers we will remember all our lives.

Fiji - Best snorkelling we have ever seen and the friendliest people we have ever met.

Cook Islands - Just absolute paradise when it is not raining.



So the highlight was New Ze - No the highlight was, all the wonderful people we met in every country. What fabulous people there are in the world.



Advertisement



10th July 2009

nononono
OH no not the end, i think you should immediately go on another 5 month holiday. It has been a pleasure to read about your travels and i will no doubt read it again. I have been to a few of these places and would love to go back but my holiday was no where near as wonderful as yours. Thankyou for letting me read this.

Tot: 1.922s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0504s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb