Day 69, Queenstown


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » South Island » Queenstown
March 30th 2007
Published: March 30th 2007
Edit Blog Post

We have a really nice dorm right now, lots of cool people to swap stories with and travelling tips. But, we also have a casanova as well who bought a lady back in the early hours of the morning to share his top bunk bed............... Lets say none of us got much sleep and leave it at that!

Chris arrives today. Helen and i had a lie in and then went to book Milford Sound and hire a car to do the west coast. All booked, so leave tomorrow morning at 7am and get back at 7.30pm so Chris' first day will be action packed to say the least! Then, the day after we pick the car up and head up to Wanaka.

Helen and i have been exploring Queenstown this morning. We both like it a lot. Very pretty as set amongst the mountain range called The Remarkables and the certainly are that! Could quite happily stay here a lot longer. So far, we have liked Dunedin and Queenstown a lot, Christchurch was ok but too English. Thats what we are here to get away from!!

Will up date this entry after Chris' arrival! Bye for now!



Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

The RemarkablesThe Remarkables
The Remarkables

Thats the mountains in the background, not us!!


30th March 2007

Hey girlies!! Looking good. Bringing back memories for me!! Have fun in Wanaka, its even prettier than queenstown. Go easy driving on the roads!! Have fun, loads of love x x x
30th March 2007

Corrections
I have to correct my misunderstandings. Girl in photo is your SISTER, not your lesbian friend, - see I had missed the fact that you have found an Australian hunk and remain in the hetrosexual camp. I am SOOO pleased for you, he looks really fit, well done! He could not have found a better girl, for a fact. I actually miss your great humor. You will make him laugh till he pisses himself! More pics of the hunk please,- topless! Get your arse back to australia and take pics.
30th March 2007

Looks amazing hun. Wanaka is even better!!! Love and hugs xxx

Tot: 0.135s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0796s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb