Chips or fries


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » South Island » Christchurch
March 7th 2006
Published: March 6th 2006
Edit Blog Post

So the debate has finally ended! there IS a defference between chips and fries. Chips are thick and chunky...and according to Tom they are more healthy bc there is less serface area per potato area meaning less of the potato hits the fat so thus healthier...right. Fries are...also according to Tom...a sad excuss for chips hehe. no they are McDonalds style, you know skinny and less potato (my fav but that maybe becuase its the only place you can get real ketsup!)

This one is for uncle mike....well i couldnt tell what way the toliets flush bc every toliet is this really wired like super power kind that you cant watch the water go down BUT in the shower you can notice...the water goes down counter clock-wise...i dont remember what way it goes back home but there you go.

Well thats all the trivia i have for today
till next time

Advertisement



6th March 2006

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Chips, I luv English chips, especially if they are accompanied by English fish! And of course you put vinegar on both! Party on girl! (I'm sorry, you have to study too)
9th March 2006

Edit to blog!!
Otay so i was wrong the water goes clockwise...clockwise. This is why i need to be in college to figure out my left from my right! oh geeze
14th March 2006

debate over?
dude, if chips are fat, and fries are thin . . then why do they ask you for steak cut, or shoestring fries at Saturn? Plus can you get curly chips? Seasoned chips? Maybe the Chips being the fat potatoe chunks makes sense, but as far as fries, the name covers a lot of ground. PS this travel blog thing is pretty crazy, a cool way to see the world from my bedroom. We are still doing donut runs, though we miss your presence . . come back soon.

Tot: 0.042s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0254s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1004.1kb