Last walk to work and new beginnings


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Wellington
May 1st 2010
Published: May 1st 2010
Edit Blog Post

Hello!

Tomorrow our trip around New Zealand begins, but this is just a quick update and a chance to upload our last photos taken in Wellington.

Yesterday was our last day of work in New Zealand. We each made our separate ways to work via our usual routes. Laura treks up a steep hill to the University, and I struggle along the water front against the howling winds.

We had drinks after work and said our goodbyes to many. It was the culmination of a busy week. We've sold a bed, been to live comedy, laughed at Gordon Brown, and I seem to have secured a great job in Melbourne. Consequently, Laura is planning her life as a kept woman, and I'm thinking about the Boxing Day test match in the Ashes.

Now it's time for some lunch, so please enjoy the photos and look forward to far more entertaining and eloquently written blogs in the near future.

Much love

Sam and Laura


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



1st May 2010

bugger
good luck you two, everton are on tour in Oz in July so i know Laura will be looking forward to that!
1st May 2010

Thanks
Thanks for keeping in touch and the enjoyable photos.
1st May 2010

Wind? What wind? Safe travels you two. See you in Melbourne.

Tot: 0.126s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0444s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb