The Wedding


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Rotorua
April 7th 2007
Published: April 7th 2007
Edit Blog Post

The wedding took place on the Saturday afternoon. It was in a stunning location and the ceremony was very relaxed and personal. One thing the bride and groom will probably remember in years to come is the group of Korean tourists who walked up to the front of the wedding and rather than slinking off when they saw what was going on they thought it was great and walked in front of everyone, chatting, pointing and grinning!

The reception was in the Rydges Hotel where Judy and Gregor were staying. There were drinks in the bar when the couple were off having photographs which gave everyone a good chance to meet each other. The meal was in another section of the hotel and everything was lovely. They had two cakes, one made up of different cheeses. Unfortunately there was free wine all evening and a disco which just is not a good combination with Matt and his 'dance moves'. He got Judy's sister-in-law Josie up dancing pretty much all night and I think the moves were some of the worst I have ever seen. There were even strangers taking photographs and laughing! He suffered the next day though...as a result of all the wine....hee...hee!


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



13th April 2007

Dance moves
Perhaps some dance lessons for your birthday, Matt? I thought you had Maori tendencies anyway! Ems, enjoy your flight home. See you in 51 hours. Matt have a great two weeks without your baggage!!

Tot: 0.037s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0201s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1021.7kb