Day 188 New Zealand, Te Aroha to Coromandal.


Advertisement
Published: May 28th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Hello People,



Woke up in Te Aroha, our plan was to to drive to Coromandel Town today, first however we decided to get some shopping as the cupboards were bare, and there was also a library so we could charge up our electronics and get some Wi-Fi to let people know we were still alive!!



Once we had everything sorted it took about 1h30 to drive to the Coromandal area, along the beautiful winding coast, although the water was very muddy, and as it was so windy it was causing the dirty foam from the sea to spay out onto the road (and our windscreen).



When we arrived we had a very lazy day. We parked up where we knew we could be parked for the night, we had a stroll around the town (which took about 10 minutes), and everything seemed to be closed due to it being winter.



We read our books, Neil prepared tea, and that was about it. In the evening we watched the rest of Babadook (a little scary for me, but mainly stupid).



Neil cooked a delicious tea again and we finished off the last of the rum&coke.



Love V&N xxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0368s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb