pictures


Advertisement
Published: June 6th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Just thought we'd send you a few pics of the last week or so...

....Hot water Beach: this was a beach in the coromandel where you could hire a shovel and dig your own thermal pools, some spots though were just too hot and got to temperatures of 60 degrees!!

Pikiri Beach horse riding: Apparently this is in the bbc's book of 100 things to do before you die..so only 99 to go!

Sand Dunes at Cape Reinga & 90 mile Beach: We took a day trip out in a 4x4 which cruised along 90 mile beach (which is actually only 64 miles) then up to the very top of the country-cape reinga-where to 2 different oceans meet. On the way back we stopped at some huge sand dunes where we slid down them on body boards.

Treaty Grounds, Paihia, Bay of Islands: This was where the maori tribes and British signed the treaty to live as one nation. There was also alot of traditional Maori Art and carvings.


Additional photos below
Photos: 22, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



8th June 2006

Thinking of you guys
Hey guys....glad you are having such a great time, your pics are gorgeous!! We are at home, just moved into our new home and love it!! We now have a huge back yard for the dog! I'm just in the middle of decorating and painting etc... Trent is working hard (still with Customs of course) and I just put in for a job with the RCMP (our national police) for a job in the Drug Unit, you know catching bad guys and stuff!! hahaha. Anyways, glad you are well...and holy crap Emma you look like your sister sooo much! Thanks for all the updates!! miss you...we have a spare bedroom so when are you coming to Canada to visit us??? Chat soon, Cheers, Sara and Trent!

Tot: 0.124s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 13; qc: 53; dbt: 0.0698s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb