Auckland, Bay of Islands, Cape Reinga trip


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Bay of Islands » Paihia
April 8th 2011
Published: April 8th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Sydney to Auckland and up the top!


I left Sydney on Sunday and arrived back in Auckland at 2am to catch my Magic Bus up to the very north of New Zealand at 7am! Exhausted!!

Met some fun girls on the bus from England so once we arrived in Paihia at lunchtime we hit the beach! Topping up the tan before I come home!!

Two of the girls were only here for one night so had a few drinks with them and our bus driver before headed to bed! Very long day!

The next day Becks and I joined our Cape Reinga tour which is the furthest place in New Zealand, the very top. We stopped off at various places along the way but when we arrived at the top, we planted our own tree!! They cost $20 and give you the location so you can watch him grow on google earth! Pretty pleased with ourselves!!

Next we headed back towards Paihia but drove down 90 mile beach which is classified as a highway, very good fun!

Eventually arrived in Paihia around 6pm and headed straight for the bar for a pub quiz and guess who won!!! So much fun!

Spent the following day in Paihia chilling out before catching the bus back to Auckland. Busy few days and flying home tomorrow so officially my last travel blog!

Its been amazing!!

xx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0362s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb