We bought a campervan at backpackers car market


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Auckland
August 2nd 2010
Published: August 2nd 2010
Edit Blog Post

I plan to be here in Auckland for two nights before going further north to Paihia and the Bay of Islands, which i'm really looking forward to. After having relaxing time in Auckland and around we decided on getting a campervan. We decided not to rent a vehicle cos it would cost us more than buying one. After partying on saturday night we woke up early yesterday morning and walked up to Karangahape road. A breakfast that we had at one of cafes on K'rd was delicious. Strong coffee woke us up and then we went to Backpackers car market to look for a campervan. After taking a long time to look properly at all the backpacker camper vans that they were parked in the market we finally decided which one to get. A German couple that were selling a beautiful van was very nice and seemed honest therefore we chose their campervan, I mean our campervan now😊)). This morning an inspection was done by mechanic and it was pretty good. We made a deal with sellers and bought it. It didn't take long to change the ownership, get the insurance, breakdown cover.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.148s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0725s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb