New Zealand


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Auckland
February 10th 2007
Published: February 19th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Kate and I arrived into Auckland in teh early hours of teh 9th of Feb. We took a shuttle bus from teh airport to teh hostel whcih was called base.WE were meeting Zelie there who had flown in from Oz. Yesterday was mostly spent walking around Auckland looking for bits to take on our road trip. We spent the evening at the Skytower we went 220 m up and watche dthe sunset with a bottle of red wine.
Today we picked up our car hire and travelled north to teh bay of islands .We have booked into a hostel called the pickled parrot. The journey here from Auckland took about 4 hours which i drove. We were gonna drive up t Cape Regina but have been told that the bridge is out due to heavy rain fall so we have booked to go on a coach trip tomorrow as they can drive along the sand of ninety mile beach.
Its been great to meet up with Zelie and have a new friend to enjoy our experinces with. I'm really lookig forward to our road trip round NZ and its great we have a car to enjoy so much freedom....what the fuck ive been drinkin!!!!!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.124s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 8; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0718s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb