I'm Still Here :)


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Auckland » North Shore
May 30th 2006
Published: May 29th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Well hello again people!!! !!! !!!
I'm still alive and kicking. Just arrived in Auckland today and i'm heading north up to the Bay of Islands tomorrow. should be a good laugh.
I've spent the last week in a place called Taupo. It's really nice and quiet, a great place to chill out and relax. i've got to know quite a few people there and i've been made to feel like family!!!
What i got up to there was relaxing (of course), fishing (caught 2 trout about 40-50cm, don't know what lb though, but really nice for tea :p), walking (just round town and the river), and trying a 'little' bit of the night life, tee he. apart from that I've been helping out around the hostel with the bar and the BBQ and organising pool comps and desplays and showing newbies around town (well, the night life anyway :p).
I'm of to the Bay of Islands next, where I can go bodyboarding, drive 90 mile beach, sailing and things like that. After that i'll be heading back down south towards the south island where i'll be visiting Franz Joseph (big glasier), Millford Sounds (really nice views), Queenstown (adventure hub) and plenty more.

Anyway people, i'm running out of time.

so.........until next time

Good night and fairwell.

Me :p

Advertisement



29th May 2006

Your little piece of paradise
Sounds like you have found your ideal spot...and from what I hear the locals like you too...perfect! Keep chilling...and in case the money runs out you had better perfect the fishing...at least you won't starve! xx
29th May 2006

Pictures
Hi Martin you seem to be having a great time - where the pictures ? Fishing ! heaven help us - it will be slippers and a pipe next keep the blogs coming Kate PS hows the boss - ie Clare?

Tot: 0.142s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0648s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb