Goodbye New Zealand and goodbye Lilly:(((


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Auckland » Newton
July 26th 2009
Published: July 26th 2009
Edit Blog Post

It is hard to describe how beautiful this country is. This is I think the most beautiful place in the world. People that we met were mostly local who were very kind and helpful to us. Nature is absolutely stunning that there is no words in any language that can describe it. Who has a chance to travel around the world would recommend this country to visit and be impressed by natural treasures of New Zealand. Anyway, its time to taste different places. It is sad that we need to leave but will come back here again definitely.
We also had to say goodbye to Lilly. She was amazing and served us incredibly good, never had problem with that van and I'm glad that we sold it to very nice couple. Where we bought it we sold it. We parked our van at the Backpackers Car Market in Auckland and sold it after 1 hour. That was a quick sale for winter time. We were told at the market that it might take 3 days to get sold at this time of the year but it took 2 hours. Backpackers Car Market is the best place for travelers to trade among each other the. It was easy to transfer papers to a buyer without any complications. We went there, we saw and we left😊)))with cash😊)). Thanks to the staff at the Backpackers car market for help when we bought it and when we sold it. It left on us good impression and will definitely come back when decide to come to New Zealand again. My plans are to come and study here....love it.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0657s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb