Our Last Day in New Zealand


Advertisement
New Zealand's flag
Oceania » New Zealand » North Island » Auckland » Devonport
April 10th 2008
Published: April 11th 2008
Edit Blog Post

DevonportDevonportDevonport

View from the hilltop
Today is our last day in New Zealand - how sad. We walked down to the ferry terminal and caught the ferry over to Devonport. We had a lovely morning exploring in Devonport and then we caught the ferry back to Auckland. We collected our bags from the Mercure and caught a taxi to the airport. We travelled home via Emirates - best flight ever - we travelled in style. They even gave us a three course meal!!
Sarah kindly picked us up from the airport and brought us home to North Avoca. Thankyou Sarah.
We have had a fabulous trip indeed, thankyou to all those who contributed to this trip. My 50th birthday will be a very memorable one to me. The most special part of it all was spending time with my New Zealand family.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

DevonportDevonport
Devonport

There are cannons and tunnels (it reminds me of MiddleHead) Steve and I walked through the tunnels.
DevonportDevonport
Devonport

Great Views
Carrie, this ones for youCarrie, this ones for you
Carrie, this ones for you

I found the huge tree outside the library!!


11th April 2008

Devonport
Both Leigh and I liked Devonport too - did you find the cafe that serves speciality teas?
12th April 2008

Tea
No, sadly we didn't but we enjoyed exploring North Head though.

Tot: 0.285s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 12; qc: 72; dbt: 0.1805s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb