Last Day Feejee Experience


Advertisement
Fiji's flag
Oceania » Fiji » Viti Levu » Nadi
August 26th 2005
Published: August 30th 2005
Edit Blog Post

We woke up the next morning really sad having to leave the island. Lynds went on another dive for more advanced divers and loved it! She even saw a shark. MN and I used this time to relax and enjoy the beach before we headed back on the ferry to the main island of Fiji, Viti Levu. We got back on the green bus and started our drive back to Nadi.
The drive back was through much of Fiji’s Indian culture. Therefore, we stopped and had lunch at this Indian Restaurant called Mr. Chands. We could go on and on about how amazing this meal was. It was literally the only thing we talked about all day! So great! Of course we all overordered, so we had plenty of leftovers to take on the bus.
The last activity on Feejee Experience was something we were all looking forward to, the mud baths. We got there and they looked absolutely disgusting. We ended up getting in and it was pretty nasty. There were all kinds of things floating around. The best part was when you stuck your feet way down in the mud, it was burning up. It felt great! We cleaned off in what they called a hot spring, really it just looked like a cleaner version of the mud pool. However, that was quite relaxing, because like its name implies, it was quite hot.
We then ended back up at the Nadi Bay Hostel for the rest of our stay. Since tonight was the last night we would see most of our new friends, everyone from our group gathered after dinner and hung out for a while. It was a great time! We were sad to have to say bye to everyone, but also excited to move on to our new adventure.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.09s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0473s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb