Viani bay


Advertisement
Fiji's flag
Oceania » Fiji » Vanua Levu
June 11th 2015
Published: June 20th 2015
Edit Blog Post

After Edith departed for New Zealand after a few days in Savusavu, we were joined by Anna and Tabby from Denmark who would join us for a five week cruise around the north Eastern corner of the Fijian islands. We'd met in Whangarei and they'd joined a power boat called Atlantis with Stadem from the U.S. S/V Atlantis pulled in after a couple of days and aboard were Ernst and Inge - friends from 2008/2009 when we met in Apia, Samoa. Diving at Viani Bay with Dophin Bay Divers who I dived with last year. Long talks with Rashid and Natalie about the wedding and the Dubai ceremony as I walked along the beach and celebrated by running into the sea and doing a silly dance - true Tigs fashion. I had a little cry too if I'm honest - my daughter married!
I have created spaciousness in my life that allows for the ebb and flow of earthly trials and tribulations to play out against the backdrop of a spiritual purpose. Life itself has become the classroom and this earthly existence a mystery school leading to the Unified Mind that lies beyond the seeming separation. The exploration has become endlessly exciting and this year one of pure happiness and self love.


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement



Tot: 0.099s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0486s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb