Two Weeks in Fiji Heaven


Advertisement
Fiji's flag
Oceania » Fiji » Suva
May 20th 2009
Published: May 20th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Ry outside DormRy outside DormRy outside Dorm

Surfing the net
Fiji Heaven..............

Well, what to report........

WE LOVE FIJI, there you go, I think that sums up the past 2 weeks.

To go into a bit more detail, we have just moved out of our 6 bed dorm and are now the proud owners of a beautiful Garden Room, we were extremely lucky to have had the 6 bed dorm to ourselves for most of the two weeks, we only had a nice German girl join us for the last 4 nights, so its been great.

We have been into the local town of Sigatoka twice now, to have a little wonder around and also get some food supplies so we can cook for ourselves and help our money last a little bit longer and save it for cool stuff.

On Sunday I left Kate and Jess (one half of a lovely couple we met) to bake on the beach and discuss there favorite subject which is very common between travelers of food!. I went out snorkeling with Jamie (the other half of Jess) to the outer reef and drop off. What an amazing experience, just so much to see, I didn't know where to look first and kept on trying to go back to see more, Jamie and I spent just over an hour snorkeling, we saw Reef Shark, and nearly all the cast of Finding Nemo, it was by far the best place I have snorkeled so far and was made even better by the excellent price of £2!!!!!

We are both so unbelievably relaxed, this is just the perfect place on the planet to come and have some good old R&R. Our days are as you would expect planned round a very healthy eating schedule of, free brekkie, lunch, free freshly baked scones and jam at 4pm then a little break till dinner at 7pm, just enough time for a shower and afternoon nap!

Stay tuned - more to come!

Love Ry & Kate xxxxxx



Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement

Ry out for a PaddleRy out for a Paddle
Ry out for a Paddle

Free kyaks, great to go shark watching.
ParadiseParadise
Paradise

Its very hard out here!!
Our Host Little LucyOur Host Little Lucy
Our Host Little Lucy

Our little guide on our beach walks and Beachouse dog.
Ry going SnorkelingRy going Snorkeling
Ry going Snorkeling

Heading to the Outer Reef and Drop off for some of the best snorkeling..... WOW
Ry & DannyRy & Danny
Ry & Danny

Toooooooo scared to catch the crab!!
Ry & KatyRy & Katy
Ry & Katy

Very very happy after discovering Fiji Gold beer......


Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0454s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb