We off again


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia
June 18th 2015
Published: June 24th 2015
Edit Blog Post

Well the Walkers are off again. Morning was a little frantic with some last minute packing, some tradesmen turning up and a bit of yelling to and fro, but all in all.... smooth sailing. Bob and Julie took Oli to say a last farewell to his followers at the Workers Club and Mal and Jenny giving us a lift to the airport made the morning that much easier.

Flight was at 15:30 and the couple of hours to kill went pretty quick with the aid of shopping, food, electronics and of course a sneaky beer of two. The flight was all good, standard air food, poor selection of movies, a bit of are we there yet, some flight nerves and sardine impersonations. Thankfully they don't look at you with judgment when you order two bottles of wine at a time.

A short ride from the airport saw us at the Furama City Centre, this was to be the base of operations for the next few days. Tonight, or what was let of it considering the time was now around 23:00, was dedicated to sleep. Tomorrow was sure to be fun, fun, fun with a bus to be had a trip to LEGOLAND pending.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.047s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1011kb