1 Month in Aus East Coat, Help........!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia
August 22nd 2013
Published: August 22nd 2013
Edit Blog Post

1 Month on the Aus East Coast, help!

Hi guys myself and my lady are planning a 1 month tour on the East Coast of Aus in Feb. We have booked our Flights from the UK to Sydney (RT) and an internal flight from Sydney to Cairns. We are planning on flying from the UK to Sydney and connecting straight to Cairns and travelling back down the East Coast to Sydney then Flying back to the UK.

I am 28 and my lady is 25, we are both fun loving adventurous people who love the sun and beautiful beaches. We both still like to party (but in doses) and really enjoy diversity and taking in the culture of the places that we visit.

Below is a draft outline of our route and the places that we are planning to visit. I also add that we are planning on travelling on the greyhound busses. We are very interested on your thoughts as to the route, the places we intend on visiting (how long we should stay in each place?) and transportation, as well as any trips or experiences that may help us plan a better holiday.

I am aware that all opinions will vary but I am hoping that they all will help us plan an unforgettable trip so I am very interested to here them all.

Many thanks

Tom

Carins
Cape Trib
Atherton Tablelands
Townsville - Magnetic Island
Arlie Beach - WhitSundays Tour
Agnes Water
Rainbow Beach - Frase Island
Noosa
Brisbane
Byron Bay
Port Maquarie
Sydney

???? Much Appreciated Guys and Girls

Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0353s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb