Airlie Beach - Club Croc


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia
March 17th 2010
Published: March 24th 2010
Edit Blog Post

We left Kroombit and drove through Rockhampton on the way to Airlie Beach in the Whitsundays. We stopped at Rocky to meet up with a guy called Nate that I had met in a bar back in 1770 (after our 4WD experience) because Nate sold cameras and a couple of the girls had fallen in love with how good my camera is so Nate and I had worked out a good price for them. It was really funny - he had them all ready for us behind the counter and they both paid less than half what I paid for mine! Another 4 girls brought memory sticks for their cameras from him too - at good prices of course. As he gets commission on everything he sells it was a good day to be Nate! Anyway, we arrived in Airlie Beach and were elated to find that we were booked into a lovely resort with a fantastic pool, spa, bars, restaurants etc. After a night in the bush (fun thought it was) it was very nice to have something so nice. We all basically just showered and swam and ate and chilled out a bit really - getting ready for our sailing round the Whitsunday Islands tomorrow.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.047s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0283s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1002.4kb