17th March 2008


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia
March 18th 2008
Published: March 18th 2008
Edit Blog Post

17th March 2008
We left Wandoo Rise after getting up early to say a sad farewell to Sandra. She and John had been splendid hosts and had made us feel part of the family again. We missed John as he left the house well before we got up at 6-20am. We were most impressed by Sandra and John's energy to have built such an impressive house and boat.
We called into see Bill and Kath before we went to the airport and wished Bill all the best for his hospital stay and promised to be back to see them soon, now we have found the way there. I took a few pictures of the retirement village where Bill and Kath live and a last few of Wandoo Rise.
It was a fairly uneventful flight from Perth to Singapore. We got to our hotel about 6.00 pm and worked on the diary and pictures from Bob's birthday. The internet access was rather slow and patchy so we decided to eat in the hotel restaurant and have an early night as we had had such an early start.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



18th March 2008

Belated birthday wishes
Looks as though you had a great day Bob, a birthday to remember by the looks of it. We leave for Singapore on the 21st, so you must be on your way home very soon - I recall you were passing through Singapore shortly before we arrive there. I will really miss your blog, it has been a real pleasure (almost) every day to see what you have been doing. Almost as good as being there myself!

Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 12; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0341s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb