Perth with Jo, Aaron, Sarah & Sarah (April 2008)


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Perth
June 2nd 2008
Published: June 2nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

We had quite a few drunken nights out with Jo, Aaron, Sarah and Sarah, all of which I’m blaming on Aaron’s bad influence!

The first was Jo and Aaron’s party which was a great afternoon and evening. The sun was shining and the drinks definitely flowed…lots of champagne, wine and cocktails. They served some lovely food as well and a great cheese platter which Lou and I tucked into - we’d had no cheese during our 8 months in Asia. We met lots of their friends, who were all very lovely including Nick who we stayed with a bit later on. Sarah and Sarah were there as well so it was lovely to catch up with them.

Our second big night out was the night before we left for our Exmouth Tour. It was supposed to be a couple of quiet ones but before we knew it, it was 4am and we had to get up at 6 for the tour. Needless to say we weren’t very lively on the journey. Had a great night out though, it was worth the hangover, haven’t laughed so much for ages especially when we got out all the old photos of us when we were kids. Lou, you know which one we mean!!

We had a BBQ at Jo and Aarons one afternoon which was great, lots more champagne, can see a pattern forming here, Aaron just keeps cracking open the bottles. Then we headed into Freemantle to meet some of the guys from our tour. Another great night. It was so nice spending time with you all, miss you all lots and look forward to seeing you again soon.



Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0739s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb