Acrobatic Diane and the wonder of Scarborough


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Perth
November 27th 2007
Published: December 5th 2007
Edit Blog Post

After a nice lie in (10.30am) Di revealed to me that she decided to do an acrobatic stunt in the middle of the night and hurt her foot!
Apparently she woke to go to the toilet and completely forgot she was on the top of a bunk bed so just flung herself out of the bed and went crashing to the floor, landed on her foot then slid half way across the rest of the room on her bum! I was obviously well away with the fairies as didn't hear a thing but Di said the poor shy chinese girl underneath her bunk nearly pooed her pants when she saw Di come flying towards her in the middle of the night! Poor thing, bet she wishes she hadn't of taken my bunk now!
So as Di was particially crippled and we had a free day before our 7 day tour, we decided to beach it and headed for Scarborough beach (much nicer than the one in England!)
The sand was so white, the sea although FREEZING was crystal clear, hardly any sound and a free surf show right infront of us, Heaven!
After a couple of hours we returned back to Perth for a quick shower then decided to treat ourselves to a proper meal as we are unsure what the meals will be like for the next 7 days!
We stumbled across a restaurant called 'Hogs Breath Cafe' - my dad and steven would love it!
It's a steak house but the portions are huge and the meat just melts in your mouth - yum yum!
After a jug of diet coke (again half the price of 2 glasses - wierd eh?!) we headed back to back our bags ready for our 6am start.
Tomorrow - SAND BOARDING - can't wait!


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.158s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.1025s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb