Perth- With the lovely Ken and Dot!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Perth
January 17th 2007
Published: January 17th 2007
Edit Blog Post

hello every one,

Sorry we haven't been intouch, this is because we ahven't had enough time to write this blog! We all had a fab, but tiring time, traveling round in our mini campervan! It was quite cramped and i hvad to share a bed WITH KIERAN my brother! He moves around and takes the cover and also draps himself over me!!!
Any way it was a treat to be able to stay with Ken and Dot (Dad's cousin nad his wife!) because they just did every thing for us, so thjanks so much. While we were there they were looking after there daughters dog 'Aussie', the labourdoddle (1/2 labourdoor(?) and 1/2 poddle!) who was so adourable and i grew very attached to him. He is about 6 years old and very very playful. Every time we left him he would get upset then when we came back to would be really excited and would leave me alone!....
Any way moving on to whatn we actually did! On the first whole day we went to the Perth Mint(coin making) and then around some of the shops... very fun!! Then on the second day we went to Fremantle and did some shopping, went to a musiem, had a FAB fish and chips and got the boat back! In the evening we went to see night at the musiem, which was fun!
The third day we met up with Ken and Dots third daughter, Vanessa and her boyfriend Glen and Calais, aged 8, her little boy also her niece Amy,18! We all went down to the beach and jumped off the jetty and swan around for a bit. Also there was a fun fair there and a really scary ride,m i dunno if you have heard of it but we sit on one end of this arm and it goes round and round really fast, one way then the other. me, Kathryn and Amy decided to go on it! It was amazing and i am/were petrified of rides but i love em' now!!
The last whole day we spent there Vanessa decieded to bring her pug round, Elmo, to meet her sis' cute cute cute dog Aussie, but it didn't go donw too well! Elmo growled at Aussie and vbarked aswell, that day we were going out so we didn't know what to do. So we left elmo in side and Aussie outside! but elmo kept growling but aussie wasn'tbothered the drank played with the ball and sat! elmo realised it wasn't helping so he stopped! We went out to lunch and a nice place thenn took the tram to Kings park with everyone, but not amy or glen, and then w4e wnt home. But while we were on the tram a really drunk man hopped on! Mum was in heaps of laughter coz' he really was drunk! When we finally got back the two dogs were fine!!

So altogether perth was amzaing! Very flat though! miss Aussie very very very much!!!!
Also thankyou very much to Ken And Dto for looking after us so so so well...

lots of love

x..yas..x
p.s i got to see borat on the plane.. it was quite good but was a 15 a quite rude!!
And also Happy B'Day Ru For the 18th(?!) have a fab time at snap, gonna miss that!! anna lizzi and ru post cards are comming soon fom hong kong and aussie! Sorry they are late!
x x

Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 44; dbt: 0.039s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb