Party party party!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Perth » Victoria Park
March 28th 2011
Published: March 28th 2011
Edit Blog Post

403403403

Stace, Lauren, Nicole and me at Lancaster winery
Well we've survived Stacey's birthday celebrations! On Saturday we got up and went to Swan Valley for some wine tasting. We went to 3 places called Lancaster, Ugly Duckling and Sandalfords. We were able to work our way through their lists and taste various wines so as you can imagine we were a little bit merry after that! We then went back home and chilled out and then got ready and had drinks at the house. We then headed out at 11pm with Lauren, Jamie, Natalie and Jodee and went to Euro Bar in Northbridge. We then finally rolled in at 1am ish. Stacey then went to bed so the coast was clear for me to put up the balloons and banners that I got from the UK. We were then woken up by the girls wishing Stacey Happy Birthday. Thanks girls ha ha you made us laugh, even though it was 4:30am!!!

We then woke up for Stacey's 30th!!! We surprised her with the decorations, cards from us and people back in the UK and the little presents we managed to surprise her with that we had managed to get while we had been out shopping. Nicole and I then cooked breakfast for everybody and we then surprised Stacey with her cake and 30 candle! I managed to sneak the candle from the UK and the girls snuck out yesterday to get her the cake. We then chilled for a few hours and then got ready and went out at 4pm and went to Rivervale Bar, where 92.9 was broadcast live until 8pm. They did a shout out for Stacey and Lauren and Nicole also did a piece for the radio this morning as its lady gaga's birthday, dont ask! :-) We then left there and headed to the casino and went to Paddy's bar and then Eve nightclub. We then went to bed at about 2ish all very tired and drunk!

We're all packing as I am typing and chilling in the garden and making the most of the sunshine here! Its still 35/36 here so it will be shock when it drops to the 20's! Next stop is Melbourne so hopefully we will be able to show you some touristy things and we are currently detoxing our livers! x



Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

414414
414

Stacey and I before night out on Sat
424424
424

Nicole and Stace on Sat
443443
443

Stacey's cards and presents
455455
455

Cake and champers breakfast
458458
458

Me and birthday girl
468468
468

Champers in bar
470470
470

Jamie and Nat with Stacey


Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0452s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb