Ningaloo


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Ningaloo Reef
November 9th 2006
Published: November 9th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hi all,

Hope everyone is well and happy. Thanks for the emails from the Swifts and Gary - good to hear the basketball and cricket is going well - we miss the Friday nights especially. Also the letters+ from the Nigro's for Lewis and Ruby.

We are all well and still having a gret time. Ningaloo reef is excellent. We are camped in Cape Range National Park, just off the beach. Water is warm and snorkelling wonderful - lots of tropical fish, coral, stingrays, sharks and we all got to swim with a turtle!

Prior to that we spent some time at Millstream Chichester NP, which was beautiful and explored the gorges at Karijini NP - great swimming holes as well. Also went to Marlbe Bar and had rain there - most unusual. Great time to travel. Most of the tourists have moved on so we have all the sights to ourselves pretty much.

Had our first puncture in Dampier, but otherwise the car is travelling really well. Had the cross member fixed with a 50 tonne press in Broome.

We will be kicking back at Ningaloo for a few more days before heading south down to Monkey Mia and then Perth. Feels like we are on the home stretch now.

Keep the emails coming.


Regards,


The travelling Hotchin clan





Advertisement



Tot: 0.113s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0562s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb