Road Trip Sept 2008


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Kalbarri
September 19th 2008
Published: December 22nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

We all got up early and jumped into the van, so funny it farts as you drive slowly but is a good runner when you get going. We got onto the Northern highway and our road trip adventure was about to begin. The van was a little noticeable as on one side the van had political leaders on the other the beatles and on the back it said "Lifes a bastard and then you go and marry one" How funny, poor Jay in a van with 3 chicks for a full 11 days.

1st stop was Geralitin here we pulled into Tarcoola beach and put up the table and made us all some lunch, we did not stay around long as wanted to reach Kalbarri before dark,it was a great day so far real comfy drive 2 up front 2 in the back in the Wicked Van.

We arrived in Kalbarri around 4pm which was a great time as we pitched up the tent and headed for dinner and a few drinks at the famous Finlays BBQ, its well known for its fish. Food was good but the set up was awesome real log fire with crazy hand made benches. Inside looked like an old car garage with bottle tops covering a piano. We headed home around 10pm and had an early one we covered a good few hundred K's today.


Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 11; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0327s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1mb