Alright i'm heading home.


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Fremantle
April 30th 2006
Published: April 30th 2006
Edit Blog Post

yeah so there you go i'm leaving oz for blighty on the 20th of may altough i'll be in japan for like a week before i land in london. there are a couple of reasons why i'm home early some of them are good some are not so, basically its feels like time to come back i'm also not feeling getting another job here or staying in a backpackers for the next 4 months, but also i went to the dentist for a quick check and she told me i needed work done asap and seeing as it was going to cost around $600 i figured time for home.

ok i'm going to go do something so i expect to hear from you all.

take it easy guys.

Advertisement



30th April 2006

Hi Lee. Well, it's a shame things didn't turn out so well in the end, but I hope you'll take some nice memories with you. Let me know when you're going to be back in Melbourne so we can catch up before you go. I hope the remainder of your time is more enjoyable.
2nd May 2006

woo woo
great to here your coming home. when do you get in to london? do you want to stay over? what are you going to do and where are you going to be living on your return?

Tot: 0.045s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0286s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1002kb