Fremantle


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Fremantle
January 4th 2008
Published: January 4th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hi everyone, reached the next place on the list, Fremantle, to the harbour etc, it isn't as good as Perth but still got its charm. Here it is much easier to go the beach, which is cool, especially considering the heat. I went to Fremantle Prison, the largest convict built building in Western Aus, was great, and as you can imagine, they pulled no punches giving the tour, some pretty in depth stories etc. Before we came here, we went to the Perth Mint, which was a good trip, seen a gold pour, gold rush stuff and coining. All very rich and glam, considering i then ate 30p noodles the next day. Tommorow we move up the coast to watch the beach cricket world cup and for once England are defending champions which is pretty funny considering the amount of beaches here in comparison. The live music here is awesome, most bars have someone playing each night, and the standard is really high. Seen a guy do acoustic guitar, pedal drums and digeridoo for stand by me, pretty mad.

Right well i have to head the beach now so i will be in touch soon.

Take it easy

Advertisement



Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 14; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0468s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb