Exmouth


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Exmouth » the city
July 31st 2013
Published: July 31st 2013
Edit Blog Post

Today we arrived at Exmouth we are staying in Exmouth Cape Holiday Park. We put up the trailer tent and had dinner and went to bed. The next day we got up and went snorkelling on Ningaloo Reef at Lakeside beach and saw lots and lots of fishes, we saw a tyre, and clams (which I think one had a pearl in). We saw lots of coral. After we went snorkelling we went to the shops and I got an ice cream, after that we went back to the campsite and had dinner. After dinner Sarah and I watched a movie, it was Cars. After that we went to bed, I got the bed time giggles as usual.

The next day we got up really early as we were going on a whale shark tour. The bus came and picked us up at the campsite and it took us to the pier where we got on the boat. We had to ride out on a dinghy over to the boat. Once we got on the boat we went for a snorkel. We saw a white tipped reef shark and a green turtle. After the snorkel we got back in she boat and headed out to see the whale sharks. On the way to find the whale sharks we saw a turtle, a dugong, some dolphins and lots and lots and lots and lots of humpback whales.then we found a whale shark it was a big one. On the dinghy on the way back to the pier we saw a tiger shark. After the whale shark tour the bus dropped us back. Then we had dinner. After dinner we went to bed.

The next day we got up and went snorkelling at Turquoise Bay, we did the bay loop snorkel and the drift snorkel.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 13; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0401s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb