Exmouth is pretty quiet....


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Exmouth
June 22nd 2009
Published: June 24th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Been here for just under 1 week and not much to report oh besides "THEY HAVE THE BEST BURGERS AROUND!!!!!" There is a caravan parked behind the pub and they do the best burgers, kebabs and chips that i have had in ages. They were that good we went back the next night and had round 2.

Pretty small town i was expecting bigger, but i have been told that they get packed out during school holidays which are like in 1-2 weeks.
Went and had a look at the canyons here with Ash and Cristie the other day when it was blowing its ass off, great choice of day!!!
Pretty impressive when looking down, even worked calling out a "koo-wee"
We had Dale, Tahn and Kaylee meet up with us here for the weekend which was great company while it lasted 😞

We thought of staying for a while if Troy could get some work but his a bit early for school holidays and by then we would be onto the next town. So we might have a look in Karratha.

We are staying in a caravan park here which has a pool and its freekin freezing considering on how warm the weather is....
We have a huge rig (decked out bus) staying next to us (Richard and Sue) which are a nice couple with way too much $$$ to know what to do with looking at all his toys!!! He gave me and Ax a bag of manderins today and some shadecloth which he no longer needed for our annex floor and then gave Ax $10 for icecream, such a top bloke!!!! great sence of humour on him as well.

Chow then
xoxo



Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.095s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 12; qc: 57; dbt: 0.0534s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb