Cottesloe Beach


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Western Australia » Cottesloe
April 11th 2012
Published: April 12th 2012
Edit Blog Post

With a lot of walking behind us and a busy schedule in front of us when we start the journey to Darwin, we decided to have a relaxing day at Cottesloe beach and top up our tans.

After a quick stop at the shops to buy lunch and a couple of sarongs (yes boys, Will is now the proud owner of a bright green sarong!), we jumped aboard the train to the beach.

Cottesloe beach is pretty narrow in comparison to some but it stretched for miles. We decided to seek a little peace further up the beach away from the kids on school holidays. We soon settled in with our books in hand and the day flew past only to be interrupted by the occasional snack! With fantastic views across the ocean we decided to hang around for sunset, although the weather was against us and the clouds blocked out the majority of the view.

With it being our last night in Fremantle (or Freo as the locals call it) we decided to indulge a little at the Little Creatures Brewery with some of their fantastic Pipsqueak cider whist we also took advantage of their free WiFi. After a couple of pints and few nibbles and a multitude of photos uploaded to the blog we called it a night and headed back to our hostel for the last night.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.113s; Tpl: 0.029s; cc: 12; qc: 29; dbt: 0.066s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb