Travelling Australia


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne
April 6th 2014
Published: April 6th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Hi blog followers.

We finally made it to Melbourne and are camped at Rosebud on the Mornington Peninsular. We have pretty much spent the W/E with Erin for her birthday "today". First up we picked her up from work on Friday for a picnic lunch in the park and then after a bit of shopping picked her up again and headed out for dinner and the Dave Hughes comedy show in the city.

Then yesterday we went in early to spend the day just hanging around, shopping, getting to meet the bunnies (they have fluffy rabbits) having lunch together etc. before we headed out to the late afternoon AFL game at Etihad Stadium. (first time we have been there).

What an excellent time we had. Nth Melbourne (home team) just couldn't get on top of Port Adelaide as they turned the ball over way too many times, BUT when it counted they made a come back to "win" the game in the last few minutes.

Then did battle with the crowd to catch a train back home to Erin's at West Footscray and spend the night so we could wish her a happy birthday on her actual "birthday".

Hope you like the couple of shots I took, even if you are not an AFL follower or a Nth Melbourne fan.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.08s; Tpl: 0.026s; cc: 11; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0405s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb