Australian voyage


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Torquay
April 24th 2014
Published: April 24th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Hi blog followers.

Sorry I haven't added any blogs for a few weeks, but we have been spending a couple of weeks on the Mornington Peninsular/Rosebud (and spending some quality time with our daughter Erin in Melbourne) and then another week on our friends (Ian and Sharon Storm ) hobby farm at Sunbury.

I must say a big thank you to Ian and Sharon for letting me get a much needed workout on the farm helping to do some renovations, whipper snipping the creek banks and general farm hand work. See photo's.

Now that Easter is out of the way, we have continued on our merry way following the Australian/Victorian coast line west of Melbourne towards Adelaide via the great ocean road. At the moment we are at Torquay and are having some great weather for photos. Today we did the coast walk (approx. 16kms round trip) from Torquay to Bells Beach and hence I am now taking the chance to catch up on blogs while the legs get some rest.

Prior to Easter and while at Sunbury, we did a few day trips. Of most note was a trip and "picnic" at Hanging Rock (see photos) and afterwards a short stop to the Hanging Rock Winery for some tasting and purchasing a few bottles of grape nectar before heading to historic Woodend for some lunch.

Sorry if I have attached a lot of photos, but this is a catch up blog for me and there are just too many of the better ones. I will endeavour to be more diligent in updating the blogs from now on.

Enjoy.


Additional photos below
Photos: 38, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



26th April 2014

Lovely photos
The beaches are beautiful. We hope you had a lovely Easter. Steve and I became grandparents recently!! Beautiful baby girl named Quinn. Did you see all the penguins when you were at Phillip Island?. Thankyou for blogging, I enjoy looking at your photos and hearing about your travels. Xx
26th April 2014

Thanks. Congratulations on becoming Grandparents. We have been viewing the photos on Facebook. Very nice.

Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 11; qc: 32; dbt: 0.0345s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb