Three Months in the Madness of Melbs


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne
October 24th 2008
Published: October 26th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Guess who back, back again, frygos back tell a friend

Saaaaaaapnin peeps just a little update what I've been up to since i've landed in Oz had an ace three months in Melbourne met some ace people and off to Sydney.

It all started Bets who I met in Ko Tao said gizz us a bell when I get to Mels so I did ans crahed at hers for my first three weeks. Bets is a leg - made my Melb time awesome and generally just an ace person. She was house-siiting her step mums place so for trhe first three weeks I did pretty much sweet FA nosed round the city and st kilda found my bearings had in depth discussions with Bets and watched too much sex and the city. Bets other mates were class you Kristy who was competitve about everything and I continually ragged out her country (capsicum - wtf?). Also Elise who was sweet and an awseome at chopping barnets and the cause of many awesome nites out and rent will never sound the same again.

After Bets moved to st kilda for two weeks before moving inot the city. Here me and Lew signed to play footy for Melb Uni only to be told we had to transfer through fifa - I know the blues are good but not recognised through FIFA yet! Anywho we like to think we taught them a thing or too to their piss poor standard of play. Some gems of quotes - 'soccer (to start) is not about running, we like to play like the italians' me and lew nearly cracked up every training session! Mels has a massive bar culture which piss heads like me and lew struggled with initially as we love to cut humungous shapes on the dance floor but found a couple of good haunts along the way.

After St Kilda moved into The grand hotel in the city which was class jacuzzi, pool, barby it was the shit - and to boot was sharing with four girls and one was a stripper - BANG! About this time started shitty jobs in the NAB bank but met sean and Sara the irish - Sean nearly getting me sacked near the end after hanging up on more customers than I can remember. Gernally messy nights with the irish and macca and jill and Parklife was awesome - a giant outdoor music festival highlights being 2 many dj's, soulwax and goldfrapp.

The three and a half months flew by and met some great friends and had so many good times heres some other good shit ive been up to while in here summerised - the neighbours night - I swaer carmella wanted the frygos!, werribee zoo, winning two weeks free rent by wiinig the killer consistently, evacuaed at 8 in the moring by gun police after a guty in our dorm ran around with a potato gun, ipod wars, winning $350 at the casino on blackjack, billboards, BETS ANSWER PHONE MESSAGES - haha offensive!, futsal, the afl and the grand final, our near pitch invasion, walking out on a job, salsa, the sightseeing day, billboards, messy night of cocktails and the races. Like I said had an ace time in Melbs met loads of great friends off to Sydney now to carry on the adventure. Hope alls well

Loves ya like a fat kid loves cake

Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaamas

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Additional photos below
Photos: 180, Displayed: 24


Advertisement



Tot: 0.099s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 12; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0324s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb