Josh & Alex are 7!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne
August 7th 2008
Published: August 11th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Bday1Bday1Bday1

Alex having fun!
Finally, we get to the 7th August. Kids have been looking forward to this day for weeks.

They get up early, and I meet them at the door of their bedroom as I get up for work, first thing they say is "Presents", no "morning mum" or anything of the like!

They go and jump on Stef, who's still in bed, and demand their birthday presents. We've got them, a number of things, but their favourites are a AFT footie shirt for Josh and some Hot Wheels cards and equipment, which they decide to open immediately.

I wish Stef best of luck and I disappear into the bathroom to get ready for work. The kids are running round the house like lunatics and paper and cardboard is strewn everywhere. They finally get their breakfast and get their school uniform on, and I leave the house for work.

I heard that Stef did manage to get them to school that day, they each had a bag of fun sized sweets to give out to their friends at school, so I think they were happy to go and have fun with their friends.

That evening, I finish work
Bday2Bday2Bday2

Alex, making sure he drank it all
early, and we all go to Hungry Jacks (Burger King back in the UK), and the kids have their favourite burger, chips and drinks.

Afterwards, we go home, I bought them a special birthday cake from a local bakery in the CBD, made of profiteroles, chocolate and fresh cream. A whole mound of them. I pushed in some candles and they loved their unique cake and all that chocolate. We sang happy birthday, they blew out the candles and I gave them a spoon each, and they demolished it! Well, that's what you do when you're seven isn't it?

Kids had a great day, I can't believe that they're 7!

Luv Claire, Stef & the boys.



Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

Bday3Bday3
Bday3

Josh, having a great time.
Bday4Bday4
Bday4

Josh, doing a "hungry jacks" pose with his burger
Bday5Bday5
Bday5

Mum with special cake lit up with candles
Bday6Bday6
Bday6

Cake
Bday7Bday7
Bday7

Looks good!! Mum take the candles out!!
Bday8Bday8
Bday8

Tuck in, eat as much as possible, as quickly as possible, and leave nothing left!
Bday9Bday9
Bday9

Chocolate, cream and not much more..... YUM!


Tot: 0.222s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0479s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb