MCG


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne
June 10th 2007
Published: June 10th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Yesterday we went to the MCG to watch the sydney swans vs the hawks (Auzzie rules footie) the game was quite exciting and i stayed true to my home town in oz and cheered on teh swans. It was freezin cold in teh stadium and is bloody massive it holds around 100,000 people instead of ahvin beer at the game we were drinkin hot choccie!! The swans won yipee!
In teh eve we went to dinner at the hard rock cafe which was meat meat and more meat!!
This morning i had to phone 2 phone calls one from my little bro and tasha which surprised me and was so good to speak to them they had been at goodwood races and had won some money so they were really happy and sounded like they had had an ace time. then Mikey and lady kate called me she had arrived back home earlier that day was very odd to speak to her when she was at home and she was bloody pissed outta her head bet she had been on teh rose!!!
This afternoon we went to teh movies and watched pirates of teh carribean 3 it was ok not up to expecations!!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.12s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 56; dbt: 0.0735s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb