The Great Ocean Road


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne
June 8th 2007
Published: June 8th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Something i have wnated to do for so many years and have seen in so many brochures whilst at work. We had to walk down the road to meet the coach for 0745. Once on board we headed outta the city west. Our 1st stop was teh town of Torquay for a devon cream tea complete with a scone.The next stop worth telling u about was to see wild Kola's they are soo cute. we then drove on past some rugged coast line until lunch we had fish and chips tehn took a walk along a beach in a town that i cannot remember the name of!After luch we had about 1 hours journey to teh place i have most wanted to see in Oz teh 12 apostles allthough there are now only 8! some have been taken by the elemnts (how rude!) They are bascially stacks that teh sea and elemnts have carved outta the cliff but they do look pretty amazing and it was a dream to put all the pictures i have seen to life. after this we traveled further down the road and saw many more features like this with differnet names such as london bridge. The Great Ocean Road lived upto expeactions I only wish i had more time so we coulda done it at our own pace and really been able take more in.
On our reyurn to the city we met up with a guy from our room chris (canada) we ended up goin to teh bottle shop and gettin some goon and beer ... i have now left Damo to it as i cant get a word in edgeways and i have no-one else to talk too I MISS MY GALS! Lady KT and Zellie come back!
Today has however been one of teh best days i have had since Damian came over abd i feel very happy or just bloody drunk!!!!!!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.174s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 52; dbt: 0.119s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb