Melbourne St. Kilda


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne » St Kilda
November 3rd 2009
Published: November 3rd 2009
Edit Blog Post

We arrived to the city of Melbourne around 1245 am. David picked us up from the airport and brought us to their beautiful apartment in St. Kilda. Stephen and I were a bit jet lagged but we managed to get up early for the Melbourne Cup!!

We are having a wonderful time here visiting with David and Sean!! The apartment is located in St. Kilda and has an amazing view of the city, the bay and a theme park! This morning Sean made a yummy breakfast and the guys surpised us with yellow flowers for our suits!!!

In the evening, we all headed downtown to have some drinks and dinner. We ate at a vegetarian restaurant which was so tasty!! All the boys enjoyed great laughs and stories about the old days. I am so happy we have finally met Sean and spend some quality time with my best buddy David!!

I went a little camera crazy this evening but it was fun!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 25, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

Apartment ViewApartment View
Apartment View

Theme Park
The AgeThe Age
The Age

Newspaper
MM
M

Metro


3rd November 2009

David
Great pics! Please send a hello to David. Looks so beautiful there. XOXO SK
5th November 2009

Gwen requested that you bring home that glowing baby thing for her to play with. Looks like you guys are having an amazing time. Keep the pics coming! :)
6th November 2009

Okay, loving the giant glowing kewpie doll!

Tot: 0.136s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 17; qc: 57; dbt: 0.0366s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb