whats that you said? yeah i'm fine.


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne » St Kilda
February 17th 2006
Published: February 17th 2006
Edit Blog Post

alright guys, so what was the last thing i told y'all about i believe it was on the eve of the party i went to, well it was a good one really good so good in fact the police where called apparently we where being to noisy but to be honest i couldn't say it was so loud i couldn't here anything so i took there word for it, so the girl i said i liked and thought she liked me well things went well for the night and a couple of days after also but then she got to know me and i think thats where things went wrong the classic situation of i like you but i'm also boring as hell...... what do you do? i hear alot of people comit suicide but on top of being boring i'm also a coward and oh! the site of blood would just make me sick!

i took some advice from a friend which was to lay it on the line or just walk away..... so valentines day comes along so i buy her these chocolates from this cool shop all good flavours lavender flower, blueberry oil etc and just hand them over all and see what comes, but i guess its hard to work backwards at a relationship we started maybe to far ahead now its just difficult. i have such a romatic notion that this is the case and not the fact that we where never really heading anywhere anyway. but dreamers do dream and losers well they.....

my word i full of shit today. to the one person who may still be reading at this point sorry.

yeah what else i've moved house not city, i've actually taken over the room from the girl i like she's moved to sunnier climes, well a different part of the city at least, and its all good my housemate sara is a sweet heart probably the second worst flirt in the world but thats cool she has a heart of gold. (neil youngs new album is ment to be cool prarie winds, someone buy it and let me know) what else i work in a cafe i'm a sandwhich hand, waiter, pot washer and general clown, long story short the other day had an accidental night on the sauce got about 3-4 hours sleep rolled into work stinking of the piss (not piss i hadn't had an 'accident') managed to fuck up all day and pretty much figured i get sacked, i was actually told to stop having so much fun at work?!, anyway end of the day comes and guess what i get praise and a pay rise? bizzarre.

yeah yeah so so i'm as they say i'm fucking off.

toodles (said in a german accent for humour purposes only)

oh yeah have you all heard the granny madonna's new song? well it sounds much funnier if you think of it being sung by a german butch woman.

anyway.


Advertisement



3rd March 2006

hello
hi lee. havent got anything to say realy, just a bit sad because the guys left for austrailer today and i could have been on that plane if i wasent so tided down to life in london. they fly to sydney first then drive to melborne where they will phone you so you can show hem the best joints in town. x x

Tot: 0.101s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0603s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb