That wow! moment.


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Melbourne » City Centre
March 4th 2008
Published: March 4th 2008
Edit Blog Post

I have been meeting up with a college friend i Australia and have found out that another college friend came over here to get married - the world is really a small plae at times!
Clare and I have been opal hunting in Melbourne - for her, not me (honest!) and I went into the Sidney Nolan exhibition which is on at the Ian Potter Centre. What amazing paitings, they are Have a look and see - will try to find the web site. http://www.ngv.vic.gov.au/sidneynolan/ Malevich seems to have had a tremendous influence upon him - interesting. I will post some photos of the building later on tomorrow.

Advertisement



4th March 2008

Re:That wow! Moment.
That is an interesting self portrait of Sidney Nolan. He looks like the actor Kevin Spacey!
5th March 2008

Wow
Oh cor blimey, yet another Wow moment, and certainly not the last! Loving living vicariously through your blogs.
5th March 2008

Vicarious living
Oh Liz, this has been such fun and people are so friendly here. The transport is good too, so cars are not always needed. I am doing lots of walking but not much of the exercises... will need to work off some of the food, yet again!!

Tot: 0.257s; Tpl: 0.018s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0589s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb