Mallacoota continued!


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Mallacoota
January 15th 2014
Published: January 25th 2014
Edit Blog Post

DSC00280DSC00280DSC00280

Vanessa the master boat driver!!!!
Finally we have internet and phone access, it has been a little frustrating for all, as the kids have been unable to keep in touch with friends ect, and i am also able now to give a proper blog of our travels so far ( you will have to bear with me as i am learning how to use my macbook and the travelblog at the same time)!!!

Any way we loved Mallacoota and all it had to offer, we all had a ball with Mick's boat and our boat which has been given the name Snot Rocket!!!! New Years we managed to stay up past midnight (well i did) Daz missed new year again!!!!!! Me and the rest of the mob went to the point to see in new year and the boys done very well in giving us a firework display( well done boys they were awesome!).

Natalie and Monique joined us on the 1st Jan, so lots more knee boarding, biscuiting and fishing( although no fish have been consumed yet!) We said our goodbyes to Vanessa, Mick, Phil and Matt on the 5th Jan and headed 136k's up the coast to Tathra with Nat and Monique
DSC00270DSC00270DSC00270

Faster Faster!
in tow. Stopped in Merimbula first to get phone service and do the usual catchups with friends and family. Then a swim on Merimbula's surf beach, which was where Ben caught his first wave on his new surf board. Then onto Tathra to the Motor Inn caravan park which was very quiet but not quite unto standards. There we done more surfing, boating, and fishing, and also caught up with Tina and Kieth. Tathra is where my favourite beach so far is located, which is nelson bay in Mimosa Rocks national park, which is located 329km southwest of Sydney near the towns of Tathra and Bermagui, and has an area of 57m3.


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement

DSC00282DSC00282
DSC00282

Sunset at the point
DSC00261DSC00261
DSC00261

Daz and his Snot Rocket!!!
DSC00287DSC00287
DSC00287

Mallacoota lakes


Tot: 0.102s; Tpl: 0.027s; cc: 10; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0415s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb