Planning starts


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » Victoria » Dandenong
January 7th 2007
Published: January 7th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Helloo everyone.. Welcome to our travel blog.. I know this is a bit too early to write an entry as we plan to travel fist week of february...But still im too excited about the whole thing.. WE are starting to clean our whole house little by little.. And also we have to buy new luggages for the trip as well. This time I think we r gonna have the full weight.. I know this sounds like a bit of a stupid idea but considering the amount of places we have to visit in sri lanka we thought it would be wise to pack fair amount of clothes..

As for our route map, it is very simple. I wish it was bit more complicated. becuase that means that we are travelling to many places.. But we have only 2 places. Malaysia and Sri lanka. We first to travel to malaysia for like 5 days and then from there we'll headoff to sri lanka where we are going to spend most of our holiday visiting places and spending time with my family..

We hope to keep in touch with all of you guys throughout the journey and wish to upload pictures as well when possible.. Anwya time to say byr for now.. cant wait till the next journal because that means our trip is very close by. take care all.. 😊)

Cheers
Matt and Wathsi



Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0499s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1000.7kb