Heading south


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » South Australia » Port Lincoln
May 19th 2011
Published: May 19th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

To Port Lincoln


Additional maps: To Port Lincoln

The locals were right. There is a plague of mince in Streaky Bay. Rodger caught 3 overnight in our annex. This morning I swept 2 away with my broom before they entered the van. We left Streaky Bay this morning and headed further south. The drive was pleasant and scenery good. Passed through many large sheep stations and wheat fields. Saw 3 emus. No live roos........... again. We did some detours up onto lookouts and again had spectacular views of the coast line of West coast of South Australia. We are now in Port Lincoln, which is the tip of the Eyre Peninsular. It is beautiful here. We have once again set up home in a gorgeous caravan park (the best so far). We have uninterrupted views of the foreshore. I have been sitting outside under the awning having a glass of wine and watching Rodger fish on the jetty in front of us. I still hold no hope of a fish dinner tonight, so have a homemade beef pie and veg ready. There appears to be so much to see and do here that we might stay 3 or 4 days. I will not post pics tonight and need to tell you that if you are having problems seeing pics, just double click on them to make them larger. Also the pic squares that are blank will show you the photo if you double click on it. Well that is all for today. Will be back soon. Luv Di and Rodg.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.099s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0542s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb