Australian Adventure


Advertisement
Published: May 13th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Hi travel lovers.

Well there is no surprise, we have moved on yet again and after some brief stops at some small towns like Kingston S.E. and Salt Creek, Tailem Bend and Meningie we have now set up camp at Murray Bridge for a few days and have begun exploring the town and surrounding district.

The Caravan Park we are in is a great spot right on the Murray River and it just so happened, while we were going on a Paddle Boat ride yesterday it went past our park and we had a good look at it from the boat. Great park and not far from the city etc. The paddle boat ride was also great, including the lovely meal and the scenery along the Murray.

I must say there isn't a lot to see between Robe and Murray Bridge. It is all straight/flat roads and Salt Pan Flats/Lakes with the exception of Meningie which was a beautiful little town on a lake. Kingston S.E. also had Larry the Lobster (see photo).

I must say, the weather has been a real turnaround for us as it has been absolutely beautiful. Cool nights and warm days with clear blue skies.

Hope you enjoy the photos as we are thoroughly enjoying retirement and our travels.


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement



Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 11; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0492s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb