Adelaide


Advertisement
Australia's flag
Oceania » Australia » South Australia » Adelaide » Semaphore
May 7th 2012
Published: May 30th 2012
Edit Blog Post

We went to Adelaide to visit Rachels friends, Gary and Lou. We stayed in a 5* hotel aka Gary and Lou's house and got spoilt rotten, so thank you!! Was nice to have a break from travelling!

Unfortunately the 11 days of rain that South Australia get a year came for the whole time we were there! We finally wore the raincoats we have been carrying for months!! This didn't stop us fromt seeing the local sights (mainly vineyards!), the Barrossa Valley was gorgeous and the wine was even better with a visit to Jacobs Creek and Wolfblass.

We also got introduced to Ozzy rules football... its a crazy game! I think the rules are there are no rules! It was great fun even if we didnt really understand what was happening and Port Adelaide lost.

We had a fun evening while Gary led us astray for our $10 night at the casino. Rachel and Gary both came back in the plus with $13 and Paul walked away with........ no comment!

We got to try our Asian cooking skills and cooked a Pad Thai. We had the takeaway on stand by but somehow pulled it off. It was pretty tasty... place your orders!

It was so nice to spend time with friends and having a few home comforts, especially Paul getting to watch Liverpool games.

Thanks again to Gary and Lou!!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 13; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0408s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb